These are challenging times for everyone and the Corona virus has effected everyone worldwide. We at RMPAC have been following the guidelines and are looking to restart training on a small group basis as per guidelines. We have updated our running risk assessment in regards to Corona and please read through it as this is a condition of you running with the club. We have also added links to English Athletics where more information can be found in regards to staying safe whilst running.
Here are the basics.
- The training group will consist of no more that 5 runners plus a coach
- Social distancing to be adhered to at all times
- The groups will start on different days/times/locations. There is no allotted club night for the time being
- The routes may be more off road to avoid crowds
- Stay at home if you feel unwell.
- Practice good hygiene, bring sanitiser with you
- The sessions are pre booked for members only so that we can comply with the guidelines.
In these times we need to look after ourselves as well as each other.
RMPAC has always been a great supportive family and no doubt we will pull together (socially distanced of course) and get through this.
Please click on the links below for further details.